Friday, September 13, 2013

Zodiac sign

okay I’ve found learning about astrology signs is super interesting! Reading and interpreting all the characteristic of zodiac signs might become one of my new hobbies now. 
I come across in one of leo’s descriptions, and before, I’ve also read this anywhere that there’s a short description about the sign. I just now feel like to bring it up because I didn’t even realize that it’s kind of true until I think about myself, “the secret of the Leo is that they need to be needed.” This is interesting to know. Looking at myself, I can agree this to be true in leo’s deep inside! it seems like leo can pretend very well but deep inside actually yarn for friends’ appreciation for somethings. And they will be greatly happier. I think it’s true that I can do anything much happier and more comfortable if there is a following of people who agree with me, showing a sense of support for what i’m doing.
I mean, i’ve always liked to read my horoscope from time to time to check for guidelines when i’m in doubts. I’ve always thought it’s fun that not only understanding our own personality helps us to discover our purpose in life, helps to bring out our suppressed desires and wishes and but also we learn our strengths and weaknesses. NOT just only mine but also helps in knowing the better side my lovers and friends and the person who I just recently meet, and find out the reasons why they behave differently to a given situation. I found things interesting reading the signs of the people that I care about, I get to learn about their personality types and it helps me understand more about them. Helps me understand how to interact with certain signs and tells a lot when I’m curious of that one person, and it helps me to know what I should do around that person when I feel the need to be closer to that person.
You just get to know a little more about themselves in general before meeting them further more. Each sun sign tells information about the unique personality of an individual and has specific personality traits that tell who the person is like and the type of emotions they are likely to display! I think to figure a person out by understanding enough analysis of a sign is just entertaining at some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment