Friday, September 13, 2013

Late night workout


''Awww yeaaaa, I'm so drenched in my own sweat! Feeling wet, everyday. 
I took this before jumping into shower to get my sweat off. I've honestly preferred running outdoor and don't really like to run on treadmill but I procrastinated going out tonight so I didn't head to the gym until late around 9pm. 

I did cycling that burned about 300 cals, and a 3.2 easy run that burned about 400 cals. Not going to lie, I get so tired after running/jogging for a so damn long time... and the treadmill just sucks! I can't really stand running at the same time I'm staying in the same spot and nowhere for entire whole time... it just bores me big time on the treadmill. But I have to give in sometimes. It's all good, doing at least 2.5-3 mil every single day is better than nothing. Eventually I'll be able to run longer and further in no time!....eventually. 

Then I just went to do my own cardio, a bunch of ab exercises and crunches as always. Don't really focus on doing as much of crunches because doing crunches will only build muscle underneath the belly fat, but will not really burn that fat in lower abdominals directly. And for my lower abdomen I always try to include the knee-up overhead press with weights and leg raises. Doing planks every single day is a must... But to actually burn the fat in my lower stomach, I still best rely on cardio and running that raise my heart rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment