Friday, September 6, 2013

SUMMER 2013 Has just begun to use Blog spot!!

Some old posts from way earlier back in 2012 on here can be found, that is because I was... copying and pasting some of the old posts I posted on tumblr onto here!  I wish i had started this blog earlier like I've started blogging casual things on tumblr since 2009!! I was trying to transfer Tumblr posts to another blog. But then I really have to say how stupid is that....gave up. What is wrong with starting new?  So now cheers to the new beginning of a life in a new school environment, UCI as I begin this new spot here. (still have 3 more weeks until I move in actually) Summer is coming to an end. This is becoming more official now. And I now realize that i shall just start updating BlogSpot and Wordpress as I normally update my tumblr blog. And what I've been doing as a routine that I'm only proud of is probably working out HARD everyday. I might as well start keeping a journal of my exercises. Never a dull thing to do either! 

No comments:

Post a Comment