Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Feels so bloated

This late-night cravings still won’t leave me alone! I srsly can’t help to think that I have a huge problem. it’s been like this all week, every night I’ve been trying to sleep, then the craves just occur for no reason. Especially for sweets like chocolates… not to mention.. these snacks are really ruining my body. Those extra calories… are hard to burn off during past midnight too. I’m just trying to get more fit and be healthy. I love my body but my face is looking chubby as hell lately. I’m still figuring out what’s wrong with my face. it feels so bloated the past few days I woke up in the morning and throughout the whole day. And that’s been annoying me actually. it’s not even cute. Even though I drink plenty of water, it still doesn’t reduce that puffiness and still doesn’t fill my stomach up.
The only reason I can think of why my face is appearing so bloated and puffed-up is drinking too much alcohol.. OR it’s because of going to sleep way too late like around 5 am.
that’s why i’m starting to sleep early and wake up early. STARTING TODAY. right now.
okay but I still don’t get how am I unable to avoid late-night craves? Yes it happens when I stop doing what i’m doing, when I stop using my phone, stop watching videos, when I just start to do nothing but relax. When past midnight, what happens is that I would get up and drink a half glass of chocolate milk then plenty of water and find something small to eat. That is not helping me reduce the appearance of my puffed-up face!
Is it a sign of not staying busy enough or what? And i’m surprised that sometimes my body doesn’t want to rest. I really have to push myself and force myself to wake up at 7 am instead of 10 AM then.
 Text

No comments:

Post a Comment