Sunday, September 1, 2013

I can't wait to...

I can’t wait to move on and move FOREWORD. it has been a long summer without you since last month. But it’s okay. it’s really fine, even though I felt a little disappointed for once or twice. Maybe the next ones i’ll get used to it.
For me, disappointment is one of the most uncomfortable feelings. It can ripple through to the core of who you are. Sometimes the feeling contains other emotions like sadness, sometimes hurt, annoyed and anger. But it’s actually way different than anger. In most cases, It really just feeling sad and let down, but at the same time it’s a realization of the reality or shit. (really just making it up) And that I stop and never expect more from whom i’m disappointed by.
“Don’t expect too much and you won’t be disappointed.” Now it’s time to realize, and think that it’s okay, don’t WISH too much and think it may come true to be perfect, it’s not always 100% - there is no need of having too much of emotional attached feeling to the person. We all know in the end, eventually, I will have a life i’ll need to concentrate on..
And one of the reasons that I’ve had enough, everyone is becoming so indifferent and so careless here. Even though I know that some things are bound to happen, i tend to not always willing to accept them. Each time, I have felt overwhelmed by my surroundings or maybe the persons. Each time, I just have to accept that I will feel these things again. I keep wanting to leave sooner than later. There’s only 3 weeks left until I leave home for school. You can do a lot in 3 weeks or you can do absolutely nothing memorable. it’s all up to you. it’s all up to you if you want to make more of the best memories to make every day counts or just let the days passe by with nothing too meaningful.
The key is be patient and practice acceptance.. and we may suffer less as what is happening. I can’t wait to get into a new life journey and grow.
I’m glad typing shit on here help me to get over a lot of feelings.
I’ve been following different sets of workout each day and that makes me feel good and accomplished. After a crazy weekend last week, two days of rest with no workout, I still managed to do Stretch training, yoga, cycling, thighs and legs and a 2mil run at night with my lazy friend all in one day on the third day. Felt super good but inner thighs and quads were very sore to walk up down stairs. Did 2.2 mil in 19 min yesterday for last night’s drinking. Turned out, I only had one shot that did nothing. Sort of unexpected because what was planned didn’t plan out. Now I’m about to go have a 30 min EZ run.

No comments:

Post a Comment