Saturday, May 25, 2013

Well now I'm finished at the JC?

It is strange that I’m having some kind of feeling that I don’t want to be far away from some people or leave some people who know me well already(or know a little bit about me) Even though the fact that we don’t even see each other any time outside of school, sometimes I just feel thankful to have known some of you that are willing to help others or I share things with when I’m having my most random moment in school. And at least to have the most casual conversation during class, or outside of classroom after class. It was nice.
The feeling that I used to see some people daily or weekly- it could be in class or around campus and library in school, but then all of the sudden it is all over  now that I will seem to never going to see them anymore. 
I feel that it is true, it means that I am moving on and going away. It just kind of hurts to think that that I will never have a chance to simply interact with any of these few people that I once enjoyed so much in my time. It is the feeling that ” I am going to miss you guys.”  and “don’t really want to let go and move on” kind of feeling. I am not sure about how they feel but I am sure they are also moving on in their life. 
And, it makes me kind of overwhelmed to think about how I will need to start off interacting with new people that don’t know me, and don’t know what I have been through.
New people do not know my personality, my hobbies and taste of music or my styles any that kinds of things.. personally. I think it is overwhelming on that part where new people will not understand what I have been through, and that it will take some time for them to get to know me. And I thinkthis is why I feel that I am going to miss the people who know me, or personally.
I am just dumb having the mood that I wish I could stay with the people that know me; I don’t need to leave them and move on, at the same time, I could keep meeting new people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment