Tuesday, May 28, 2013

that monthly stomach cramp

I’m seriously having intense cramps right now. For those men who do not know how it feels like to have menstrual cramps when women’s pms comes on the first day or about to come before the first day (pre-mentrual pain?) ..
At least most women get cramps but there are also some women who don’t. I’m sure all women’s cramps do feel similar..but they just have different pain tolerances. 
I’m having such painful felt in my lower abdomen.. right now the pain ranges is annoying.. not as severe, because I’m barely having my period, but i’m sure it’s a sign for the next day, uh. .I feel that I have lower pain tolerance in this case because I really feel like i’m having no energy… when it feels like muscle contractions with sharp spasms in my lower abdomen.. and all the muscles there are all tangled up with the nerve strands.. It gets horrible. As of right now, it’s definitely feeling hella pressure on my lower abdomen. Something super heavy in my pelvis and a bearing down sensation on my sides. I can barely ignore this pain.
When it becomes severe… then it’s so much worse than the ”Annoying pain.” The cramps are bad enough that it makes it so hard to walk, and I really will have to be laying in bed to wait until it goes away.. But if I have to go out, or to get rid of this pain, I will have to take my prescription medicine. (there are also many ways to reduce the pain including taking pain killers and may other ways to help women feel better.)
My pain tends to come in waves. I would say that it’s like someone is kneading dough with a rolling pin, but in my uterus. And It’s mostly just for the first day.
I also hear that pain starts beginning of period and last 1-2 days is the most common type. I seriously don’t think anything else works to get rid of my own pain besides taking prescription medicine, that I only take once on the first day. Plus, it is also the easiest way for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment