Monday, May 6, 2013

i can smell your jealousy-ness

Ha. I can kind of tell among few of my friends like, who is jealous or who cares and who doesn’t care. 
I mean, it’s kind of obvious to see too, even though it’s just a sign that shows a friend might be jealous. There are times when i’m extremely excited to announce something new, only for me to tell some of my friends that I talk to a lot, and their responses would be something like “oh okay” or something just NOT like, “that sounds great!” or “Good Job!” “Nice!” Or sometimes she would hear things from a friend, or even see my updates from social networks, but she wouldn’t bring it up to me to show support when we see or talk to each other. And there is another type of friends that I can tell they are truly supportive and happy when I tell them good things happen to me. Their responses would be “i’m so happy for you!”  or anything that will add an emotional support or ask questions and want to get to know what my next plan is and such. And that’s when I can tell who is really glad and who may be “jealous” when I tell them about particular good news about something.
It’s obvious to me when a friend who is lack of encouragement or lack of support, it is a sign that she is jealous. Like I imagine that I am excited for what is about to happen to me, while she would be not wishing me the best and luck??
Just a random thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment