Sunday, April 28, 2013

4/24 Loss

I’m devastated. Losing a person whom I love and who means so much to me, I certainly feel an emptiness as I struggle with the hole left in my daily life. I still can’t get over the fact that my dearest Ah Mah has passed on. I cannot stop thinking of her and start to cry when I see her pictures. I am wearing the necklace that she gave me back in January, telling me how she was getting old and she wanted me to know that this necklace means my grandpa’s gift for her, and she wants me to have it. I was trying my best to not show my tears in front of her. I didn’t want to show my sadness and knowing that it was true that she didn’t have much time left.. and she might be gone any time soon. I didn’t really want to accept the truth and still think that she would be there when I go back in Taiwan in summer. I had my heart set that I would be back in summer and see her again but then who would know..
Even though I was spending time with her only for 2 days in January.. Sleeping next to her and eating with her… all that was only three months ago when she was still able to talk, laugh, smile, walk, eat, drink and think while she was sick. She was not weak at all

No comments:

Post a Comment