Monday, February 25, 2013

No, he is NOT

NO, he is NOT.                                                                                     
I just hate when people freakin start assuming things, or I could say maybe you obviously know that it is not true but you get the chance to say it for fun? ”You like him,” “oh I know he is your type.”
That annoys me so much when this happens. Specially when someone says he’s my type of guy to go out with because I’m hanging out with him.
Why is that, when i’m only hanging out with a guy friend, you and you then always assume that I like the person, and that I would go out with him. You all always assume that’s the type of guy I actually like to date? This is what I hate. Because I do not want people do think that way, sometimes I don’t even feel like to express the simple friendship that I have with another guy. I don’t understand why people would get it that way when we’re just simply friends..
And the friends that know us two can be so immature enough to say and think that “oh you guys are together.”I’ve denied it in the very first time. You guys clearly know that I won’t date him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment