Sunday, February 3, 2013

Highlight of the night...just rambling

Being a designated driver was hella fun. lmao. oh. Please. Being real. I probably saved nearly 10 bitchez’ lives and spared them from crashing the whip and some real serious ish..JK. Gosh, Gas money though. JK, JK. I had a lot of fun first time driving drunk people. This better be my last time having a passenger next to me keep vomiting and cussing…in a high-pitched. The whole entir car smelled like shit. All these make me feel so grown up… 
OH! I never thought that I would get such complements by the two black girls… I was hella flattered though :) I thought they were super sexy too. Too bad it got so dark that I couldn’t even see their sexy ass bodies and faces no more.. I pretty much won’t remember most of the people’s faces because of the darkness.. except for the ones that were facing and talking to me for the longest time. I was KInd of surprised that there was ONE asian guy in Santa Rosa, but he was hella weird after he talked LOL. Maybe because he had too much to drink… When I first noticed the guy, I thought he’s a normal person, just like me. hahahah. Lmao. Just because he was watching my friend and I playing BP, so I asked him if he wanted to try one shot. Then he said he hella sucked at this, as he shoot the ball. And he would start to put his arm around my shoulder for no reason. I felt hella awkward even though it was super crowded and loud. I probably looked uncomfortable and of course, awkward AF. Dude but I understand he probably didn’t know what he was doing. I was trying to win the game though !! LMAO. He started asking me if I believe in love at first sight LOLOL. That was when I started to weird out. I was like, sure. And he got close to my sight and kept on saying, “Well I believe…and I think…I’m in love when the first time I saw you..”  Damn he kept asking me questions when I was already not trying to answer… I wasn’t even listening to the rest what he had to say though. That was quite uncomfortable but no matter what, I have to be a nice person. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment