Monday, April 23, 2012

hope you're never finding out what I wrote (HAHA)

haha, just want to say last night was a fun night…it all started from having kbbq, even though I have to wake up at 7 am for school this morning LOL. We all enjoyed ourselves for three hours of karaoke lol…It was a pretty long time in there but it was never boring the whole time. And that was the second time i’ve been there and i had the best time . : ) have so many stories i want to tell too !
but damn, I wish there was never that SLIGHTLY TINY awkwardness between me& u… kind of figured out you would be there. I wanted to see you there at the same time i didn’t want to ? Llol. it’s complicated . I wish it was nevver gonna be feeing like this, just couldn’t really have the courage to look at  your eyes or anything. uhhh..! I have never been feeling like this in a place like this for a very long time. but whatever … …. ..!!!! It will be better and better with each passing day

No comments:

Post a Comment