Sunday, May 6, 2012

wisdom teeth pulled

Since they put me to sleep and numbed my mouth before I was getting two of my wisdom teeth removed this morning, I haven’t been allowed to eat anything. And I have been having a difficult time drinking too. Their procedure in novato was so stupid that it’s causing me a lot of pain after the numbing is gone. Last time I pulled my upper wisdom teeth in petaluma, they didn’t put me into sleep and I was so fine after a couple hours and still went out and do specific intense things! This time after my extraction.. I went to work, and my mouth and my jar are seriously so BANGED! it was so terrible not being able to eat anything.. 7 hours later…i thought i will be able to finally eat my food without any pain while the numbing is slowly going away, but I start to feel the severe ,terrible pain in my mouth and my jar or my teeth when I try to bite down food. -___- i also feel a sore throat when I swallow anything or drink water! Ouch : ( although Im ok to eat icecream.. I wish I could eat and enjoy, the noodles my mom bought today..it is so good . but apparently, i guess my mouth isnt fully recovered yet. its so hard to eat, and it’s making me annoyed. i guess i have to rest for the rest of my day.. i hope all the pain in my mouth and my cheeks will be gone by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment