Wednesday, April 18, 2012

can't believe..

just finished talking with my friend in person earlier. shit has just gotten so reall now. lol.
They are officially in a lawsuit and everything what happened to her and what she has been telling me is NOT a prank or a joke . lol. . I doubted her words the first time when she was telling me what’s been happening via text messages,  I couldn’t even believe it from my own view….But now after actually seeing her and talking with her, I finally can understand the side of her story…and how much it means to her. .  I’m pretty shocked and now aware of what’s been happening.. and will be alert at work in the coming future even though this is something so out of the blue… . Like i could have never had any thoughts on that.
Yesterday I still went to ohana to buy food and it felt some awkward walking in as i was trying so hard to act normal like i don’t know what happened… I’m wondering what the situation is going to be like when I have work this friday. . Oh jesus… awkward and weird… . I think I can still act like i don’t know anything around him. But i might think a lot to myself during work though … i don’t think I will have those kind of conversation with my boss like before anymore.. I think as much he has been treating me as an employee and I have respected him as a boss…generally i don’t really have any problems with him. As long he can just keep his things to himself and never cross the line like he did to my friend…, as long as I can get my paychecks and work in the same, comfortable and safe environment, i won’t say i’m leaving just yet but I will be fine with it .. I just won’t really laugh with you that much i gueess. just saying though, i’m pretty grossed out at his behavior to my friend. . I personally do hate it. . all the costs are like a lot of troubles.. all the ish my friend now has to be going through is really tough . especially the part being emotionally damaged… .!  even though there isn’t anything i can do to change anything, he will be paying for everything what he’s done eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment