Saturday, April 5, 2014

Irvine 85 degree bakery cafe




Went first time today and ended up having a box of pastries from 85 ๅบฆc. ๐Ÿž๐Ÿž๐ŸžCan't help it and want to try everything..Their stuff is so so good and so soft so crunchy!! Why didn't I come here every time I pass by this place until now  #85degreebakery #cafe #nombuns #irvine. 
I know I've had them before when I  was in Taiwan omg I remember I used to be in love with their cakes every time I passed by one store in Taiwan. Now that I'm absolutely obsessed with their breads and cakes again in irvine! I didn't even bother to go in every time I was around. Today I didn't plan to go either but just went in with my friends to see what pastries they have and maybe try a couple of them. 
I was in love with the breads that I got after trying them !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment