Thursday, April 10, 2014

Common Conversation at UCI!



WWOW WHEN Common was walking to his van in front of us outside of the Brens, my phone had to DIE and turn off on me!? THEFUCK. Waited for almost an hour for that selfie w/ Common.. I was so bummed. So many people took a selfie with him. Haha. And so lucky one of the friends I was with got his autograph! So awesome!! I was so jelly…. I just got to see his beautiful eyes in person though… it was so close haha!
Thank you @COMMON for dropping by UCI and sharing your Common Conversations, New Narratives on identities & culture with us!


I honestly don't really know many of his songs or know very much about him but what i know is that he does have good inspiring music and stories... and he's been doing some good things too. 

PS it was really legit to hear Common freestyle rapping UCI in the end. #news-narratives #hiphop #commonConversation

No comments:

Post a Comment