Thursday, April 3, 2014

4.3.2014

Lately i’ve been kind of self conscious about myself… i don’t know. I think i’m having serious low point at the moment while things just have not been going right either.
Also, I feel like i’m starting to deal with most likely low self esteem and perfectionism. They tend to get in my way as I try to rise out of the abyss and into the light
Catching up with friends over the spring break and I learned how they seem to be so successful. Everyone seems so successful except for me kind of feeling. It makes me want to cry how things just don’t go as planned for me. It also hurts to realize what i can’t do. 
There was time when I knew what I should do, but then I feared that I’d do something to mess it up. 
I’ve been initiating to do what i need to do and getting everything together. I think i tried my best. But every time, things always happen after and go wrong. What can I do about bad lucks? I feel that i’m not lucky when it comes to luck. i think i’m losing some confident in myself and I can’t put myself out there because of no luck.
Whatever i’m doing i’m still working on it.. i’m for sure not willing to give up so easily. What I can do is control my reactions to what is happening. Reflect everything then keep on being initiative. There is always choices to make every day. I’m just finding the ways to get through and make plans to get to a better place and  get through this low points of my life right now

No comments:

Post a Comment