Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ongoing.. Breathe

It is human nature for us to focus on the negative things. It makes sense to a degree as we need to notice what’s wrong and figure out maybe a way to fix it. However, if there just isn’t, we need to realize that and learn to move on. BE mature about it. How I see things now really has helped me to come to a realization that going too far can only make us unnecessarily insecure or depressed.  THere is so many ways to work on overall thinking in a more positive direction.
Positive thinking requires me to regularly do what I like to do - work and get myself occupied to undo the negative effects. Working out and listening to music always lift my spirt higher. When I go outdoor running though, it helps me to breathe deeply in a particular way. I have always been told that there’s a proper way of breathing during exercise. Since I was little, I have been told to be taking deep breaths through the nose and out the mouth. This breathing technique moisturizes the air and has been shown to be a more natural and efficient way to breath. It is also a common successful way in running that is dependent on the right movements of the legs and arms, but breathing techniques I really believe that contribute significantly to your ability to feel GOOD. That truly is one of the most important part of exercising. It really all depends on the pace vs. your endurance level. 
I have always seen my mom breathing consistently, fully and comfortably for the given pace she manages whenever she works out physically. Any yogi knows that the breath — “life force” — plays an important role in nourishing the body. And I totally agree that breathing helps me so much in relaxing. Not to mention the fact that breathing in through your nose and out your mouth helps to reduce stomach cramps and tension when you run.
If I am to advise someone how to de-stress or improve your general mood, I would say to breathe deeply and go exercise. I promise that it’s therapeutic and very beneficial. Getting your regular physical activity works wonders in coping with stress and staying active. I see it being productive, too. I can’t stop stretching out my muscles even if i’m sitting in a class. Whatever I need do to calm myself, everything I have done really helps to get that peaceful mindset. I appreciate the SoCal weather that it goes pretty madly sunny during daytime. Yesterday morning was pretty foggy but most of the days are warm. Sunshine can be such a real mood enhancer. Just saying. Take advantage of it, that’s why I desire to stay out in daytime even if it is real brisk outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment