Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Glimpse of Finals Week on Sanpchat & Break


 
 







I was just looking at some of the snaps I snapped on Snapchat during finals week.. the entire week was stressful as hell for a slacker like me who just crammed the week before finals. I couldn't get anything off of my mind. t started having no life and eating frozen food for three days straight. Caffeine every morning and night, like hella. And no gym for 2 weeks that is for sure. I wouldn’t have needed to let all this happen if I just never procrastinated.. 
I’m never letting this happen again! I can screw up the first quarter because then I have the second and the third quarter to raise my GPA back up by the end of the Spring! I don’t think my grades could be too bad though… I just saw that I got a 80% in my Journalism class. I was hella excited when I found out… I seriously thought that I was in the edge of getting a C-. SO, I’m pretty glad. And I’m now still very anxious to view my other two grades. They have not been posted yet and i seriously don’t even feel like knowing what I got.. so soon. ugh. Just thinking about how I rarely put in an effort consistently in history and media classes, I only expect that I pass, then I would be satisfied..!
And then there is commitment issues. After seeing how a couple of my friends are involved in different organizations and enjoying the experiences, it made me feel horrible. Next quarter, I definitely need to be more involved in school, I’ll see how things go… In the beginning of the quarter was so chill that I could attend any events and participate in various activities on campus. The most funny thing is that I was able to get up 4 AM to do Rowing practice for two weeks, until I started pulling all nighters for my classes, which is after midterms, I stopped going to practice. I also did get ONE job interview at Brens Event center which I realized that I was not even prepared enough to work there. not sure if it is good or bad.. i did get to drink a lot a lot.. though .. it was so crazy that i think it has ruined my brain functionality over time? Now that the stressfulness is all over. I definitely regret that I didn’t stay committed in Rowing. I definitely missed out a lot… But more things to come next quarter…just need to make sure that I stay on top of readings and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment