Monday, January 7, 2013

bisexual (nothing too srs)

So i just thought of one of my middle school teachers. when I went to see her at school after almost five years long, she asked me if I have a boyfriend because almost everyone seems to have a stable boyfriend or girlfriend? I said no, and i haven’t been in a relationship for three years now! I haven’t been in a single committed relationship for years. Then she asked me if I am bisexual !!! = =”
I was like uh…hell no. i’m pretty sure i’m not bisexual…… that got me laughing because i have jokingly asked a friend long time ago at a nightclub, doubting myself if i actually like girls more than boys LOL just because I didn’t FEEL like dancing with the boys AT THE TIME.  I wasn’t with any boys when each of my friends got a guy with them. o_o. Then at the end it seemed frustrating because i wasn’t interested.
I thought it was so boring that there were no cute boys. ««  just kidding.
It’s either the ones that seemed cool to me that weren’t interested in getting know more about me or the ones that kept talking to me, i wasn’t interested. hahahaha.  Although personality > Looks.. looks are slightly important because it’s what we see when we hang out right….But when I get to know about someone, he is either too nice, too boring, too ghetto, too weird (the really weird weird awkward one that makes me say “UH’) too shy, too cocky, too thin, too short or too dirty… lol it’s frustrating.
At the end I only care about whether the person cares about his own future or not. i’m not going to say more about relationships, it would go on forever. it’s been three years because I don’t commit my time to it when there was somebody .I don’t really have goals for relationships right now. I often just go with the flow. Let it come and go
Now back to what I was thinking about.
I ADORE and admire some pretty people like girls physically BUT I’m NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO GIRLS. i’m sexually attracted to the opposite of my sex. ….. = =” i’m sure i’m straight.
I LOVE BOYS THOUGH there is def nothing wrong to say I love my girl friends. There is a line between friendship and a relationship. Right now I just think that line is sexual attraction, besides that, then you’ll love and care for the person because of his personality and what he does, not how he looks. 
I love to be with girls but i cannot makeout with them..or anything more than friends like that ……

No comments:

Post a Comment