Monday, January 7, 2013

oh yeah time flies

Okay my heart hurts to think that school is about to start ..! And I’m leaving Kaohsiung back to california :’( ugh, as much as I know that I need to continue study hard and take care of my college grades…I really don’t feel like going back to school at all!. i wish i could stay longer and celebrate new years holidays together in Taiwan but i have to go home :/. I will become so busy with school again…It’s a dreading school life.
here’s the immature thought…..I really don’t wanna be busy with studying and stressing out for my classes everyday again: ‘( this feels like a nightmare! -___-.
Man this is going wayy too soon…. but I guess I really just need to get back to the school grind.. I need to checkup some things on a laptop but I don’t get to use one here…. I’ve been using my smartphone’s Wi-Fi the entire break in Taiwan! No doubt that my dad will let Mr use his laptop searching webs…. idk… I kind of want to start looking over my classes’ syllabus and some other process for my applications that I need to go through.. I have some essays to write for financial aid too…. I’m sure I might have to worry about that when I first get back.
and I’m not sure if I should look for a new job when I get back.. or I’ll probably be working on applying for scholarships…alright it’s almost four AM over here and I better rest..and wake up earlier!

No comments:

Post a Comment