Sunday, December 2, 2012

recent update


Funny how it wasn’t even cold in Riverside, and we wrapped ourselves with layers of sweaters and coats -_-….. can’t wait to see the ladies again. 


ugh!! i have so many more pictures in my phone I want to post.. but my phone’s battery port is really broken.. It would not charge at all!!! :( So my cell phone is dead right now. 
I haven’t been able to use my phone for almost two weeks now..  I didn’t feel the need to use my cell phone last week because I was really concentrating on my UC Personal Statement everyday. I didn’t bother to try to fix my phone’s problem, but now after completing my college app and school stuff, I now feel the need using my cell phone. Especially when i want to listen to the songs and upload the pictures from my phone.  ://

No comments:

Post a Comment