Monday, July 8, 2013

Just be happy, and the best.

There is no race to be won, no trophy to be achieved. There’s no person to impress, no approvals to be granted. I am the one in charge of my personal experience. Always take chances because I will never know the good thing will most likely happen to me. It’s just me and my thoughts and my experiences, and my emotions and relationships. That’s it. That’s all that matters. It’s my own life, what matters is me.

There’s no need to fear or sweat the small things. Don’t get hung up on the things that will not make any diference. Chances are I won’t remember bad experiences and fondly look back upon good ones, so make as many as I can.

Just be happy, the best, and just have fun while I can. Feel free and blessed.. Absorb the simplistic moments of life. Slow down.. Take a moment, enjoy the days and time that are passing by. These summer days do not last long forever, just be present for them, and be aware during every experience.
xFormosaL

No comments:

Post a Comment