Tuesday, July 23, 2013

nearly 4 am right now.....

I had made promise to myself and to one of my good friends as I greedily told the joke; promise the next time I meet this boy, I will make the first move to hold his hand. Who knew that when that day came, you came so close to my face, beyond nearly touching my skin and mine touching yours. Not only was I holding your hand, but I was also ohhhh kissing you awake.
Highly intoxicated mind, speak and acts, but clearly you calmed my mind and captured my sober heart. THough my heart was pounding the fastest, I remember everything. SOOOO happy that happened to me. But the craving right now is never yet satisfied. And I keep trying to look like i’m looking like i’m not looking at you. But I am and you are you are so lovely <3_ <3. I just wanna know you better, know you better. ANd I am waiting for you to figure it out, to figure me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment