Monday, June 24, 2013

Where's the party @

So looks like most of the party people (mostly the boys) are at edc for the weekend, and some of my girl friends are spending time with their new boys. All I know is that edc is just not our thing. Anyway. I’m having to think about more irrelevant things after seeing another friend of mine has just found herself a boy to be with, and I am just stuck thinking about myself and who I am looking for in a boy. Three of my close friends have already got a boy to be with and i cant help to think about myself. I know there’s a person that makes me laugh and smile a lot when I’m in front of him but I barely just met him. Yep it’s the same person I’ve been talking about. I honestly don’t know him enough so all I do is guess a lot base on the few times we hang out. But there are a lot of things I found in this person that attract me very much. In such a short time, I’m already curious about him, wanting to see him more often, that’s all. Afrer all i can say that it is not becuse of how he looks but how he acts and what he does that attract me. I just have a feeling that this boy is different. ha. But sometimes I also feel unsure what is actually on his mind, if he’s serious or “just saying.” I can never imagine him to be one of those typical douchebags. He treats every single person so nicely. I can’t believe i was being mean to him on purpose for fun. I guess that was because he was just too sweet and nice, and always be smiling and laughing. Seems like an innocent kid. Haha. Honestly just full of positive energy and I like that so much. Only there is time that i feel insecure because he might be doing the same thing to other girls? or he might be one of those boys good at making you feel really special. I swear i’d be thinking way too much about the negative things that may not even be the truth, and it’s unnecessary.
xFormosaL

No comments:

Post a Comment