Monday, June 3, 2013

I know I've been gone

Yeah I have been a little bit MIA, but it’s only been three days I haven’t gone on any social networks. I got messages saying weird ass things, saying how I have some unhappy problems. And it is already summer for me. I should be going out doing fun things because I don’t have school.  What the hell.. That’s because I’m  a little bit busy doing other things with myself. Haha!! Besides everything else, I have been addicted to a Taiwanese drama called “天下女人心” Lol. Oh well. I was watching the program almost every day when I was in Taiwan in December and January. It is a popular Taiwanese drama for mostly older people and for some people of my age, but all ages can watch it. My grandmother would always watch these kinds of drama, plus the language is Taiwanese so I am pretty addicted to it. After I left Taiwan, I hadn’t been watching it until now.
I was 80 Episodes behind, now I am only 70 episodes behind. Each episode is 2 hours long. So besides other things, I have been spending some of the free time watching it. I’m loving the episodes. It makes me feel super relaxed and happy LOL.  okay, I hope no one over thinks that I am unhappy or something. There is nothing complicated about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment